Many guests send us enquiries about whether they will need to bring household items for a comfortable stay at our apartments. For example, they ask
‘Do I need to bring towels?’
‘Do you have any bedding, or do I need to bring my own?’
A professional serviced apartment, like ours, will have everything you will need:
- A fully equipped kitchen, usually with both dishwasher and washer/dryer
- One or more separate bedrooms, or in studio apartments, a designated sleeping area
- A living area
- A bathroom
- TV, Wi-Fi and the latest in-room technology
- All utilities included i.e. water & electricity
- Central location or very good connections to public transportation
- A weekly housekeeping service (many operators offer a more frequent service if required)
Think about it, if you decided to stay at a hotel, would you ask these questions? I didn’t think so. Despite the horror stories you read in the media, you can have the same expectations of professionalism for Serviced Apartment. If the host or provider cannot fulfil these requirements, I wouldn’t advise booking with them.
We hope you enjoyed this story so much that you would like to book with us, click here for more details.